First ILC Workshop
WG 3: Injectors
Electron/positron sources, damping rings, and bunch compressors:
- Polarized electron sources
- Positron source system designs
- Damping ring designs
Program (Annotated: 08:22, Nov.15, 2004)
All presentations are to be made with computer projectors. OHP
presentations are not supported.
Please, make sure to give a copy of your presentation files
to the WG scientific secreatry (the name shown at the bottom
of this page) who carries a USB memory stick.
- All speakers are to be confirmed.
- Conveners' Excel worksheet (v.11, Nov.11, 2004).
Notes for the Speakers and Attendants
- The "overview" talks should give a comprehensive review in the topic area,
and should specifically indicate who are doing the work or show
interests in the future work. Those groups, who wish to have their work
quoted, should contact the speakers to ensure the coverage
- At the discretion of the discussion leader, a small number of short talks
may be accommodated in the "Discussion of
issues and contributions" session for groups whose activities could not
be adequately covered in the "overview" talks.
- Except for 10 minute talks, each talk should allow 10 min for
discussion within its time slot.
- Masao Kuriki (x4605)
- Susanne Guiducci
- Gerry Dugan