First ILC Workshop
WG 1: Overall Design
Discuss on the overall design including the conventional facilities. The topics include:
- Choice of the initial and final stage energies and the accelerating
- Review of the machine parameters and their inter-relationship.
Clarify the impact of their choices on the machine design.
- Conventional facilities for the main liacs: Two-tunnels vs
- Damping ring design: Dog-bones to share the tunnels with the main
linacs vs rings in separate tunnels.
- Positron source: Undulator-based vs conventional designs.
Priority of the polarized positrons?
- Beam crossing angle at the interaction point.
- Beam dynamics issues. Tolerances.
Program (Annotated: 08:22, Nov.15, 2004)
All presentations are to be made with computer projectors. OHP
presentations are not supported.
Please, make sure to give a copy of your presentation files
to the WG scientific secreatry (the name shown at the bottom
of this page) who carries a USB memory stick.
|Day 3 (Nov.5) Morning
|Beam and RF Parameters - 2 (Chair: T.Raubenheimer) : 9:00 - 10:00
|Parameter Choices|| T.Raubenheimer (SLAC)
|Parameter Table|| T.Raubenheimer (SLAC)
|Preparation of Summary: 10:00 - 11:00
|Discussion + Work||
- Kiyoshi Kubo (x4454)
- Daniel Schulte
- Tor Raubenheimer
- Kiyoshi Kubo (Dual Role, x4454)