to send your comments, suggestions, broken links, and
Thursday, January 19, 2005
Damping Ring and Sources
Friday, January 20, 2006
Main Linac Unit
- Meeting Discussion Memo
(DRAFT v.0.6, MSWord 170kB, Updated 2006/1/26)
Annoucement of the Next Meeting, FNAL, February, 2006
(EC, PDF 11kB, 2006/1/21)
ILC BCD Beamline Descriptions Memo (EC, PDF 164kB, 2006/1/21)
ILC BCD Beamline Descriptions Memo (with DR updates)
(A.Wolski, MSWord 242kB, 2006/1/25)
Physically at KEK
- EC: B.Barish, G.Dugan, T.Raubenheimer, N.Walker,
- Europe: S.Guiducci, W.Bialowons
- America: J.Sheppard,
C.Adolphsen, A.Seryi, P.Tenenbaum, A.Wolski,
- Asia: E.S.Kim, T.Shidara, M.Kuriki, H.Hayano,
N.Toge, Hitoshi Yamamoto, K.Kubo, J.Urakawa, S.Fukuda,
R.Sugahara, T.Omori, K.Ohmi, S.Kuroda, K.Ohnishi, M.Kumada,
K.Saito, S.Michizono, T.Higo, S.Noguchi, M.Tanaka,
Via Video Link
- Y.Iwashita (Kyoto), L.Lilje (DESY), N.Solyak (FNAL)
- D.Angal-Kalinin (Daresbury), S.Mishra (FNAL)
Instructions on Video Connection
The video link will be made through KEK MCU server. If your terminal
has been registered as a permitted terminal for the KEK gate keeper,
The connection will be establshed. The KEK gate keeper (188.8.131.52)
has to be set at your terminal.
- Call 52001.
If your terminal is not registered at all, please follow these steps,
In case of difficulties, please,
- Call 81-29-877-1214 through ISDN line. A guidance will be anounced.
- Please type "52001".
- If it does not work, please try "#52001#".
- Connection to the conference is established.