[Ext-GDE-114] Changes from CCR#23 (BDS) now formally part of BC

Dear Colleagues,

I am announcing that BCD was updated this week to incorporate changes
to the BDS section according to CCR#23, as per EC's formal approval on
January 29, 2007.

For what CCR#23 is all about, please look up the #23 section under

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_history

New versions of the all-in-one BCD and BDS section files are available
at:

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_home

Sincerely,

- Nobu Toge (KEK, Accelerator Lab) for GDE-CCB