[Ext-GDE-113] Changes from CCR#19 (RTML) now formally part of BC

Dear Colleagues,

I am announcing that BCD was updated over the past weekend to
incorporate changes to the RTML section according to CCR#19, as per
EC's formal approval of March 1.

For what CCR#19 is all about, please look up the #19 section under

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_history

New versions of the all-in-one BCD and RTML section files are
available at:

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_home

Sincerely,

- Nobu Toge (KEK, Accelerator Lab) for GDE-CCB