[CCB-913] Response to CCR#20

To address the complexity of  CCR#20, the LLRF team of Sefan Simrock,
Shinichiro Michizono and Brian Chase have prepared a spreadsheet to create a common format for discussion. The spreadsheet gives place holders for parameters
that impact the power delivered and the power required by the cavities.
The values that we have chosen are our best 50% estimates. The other two sheets explore the effect of detuning and multi-gradient response to beam and no beam conditions.

Best Regards,
Brian Chase