[Ext-GDE-86] Update to CCB Response to Layout (centralized DR) Config Request of Oct.7, 2006 (CCR#18)

Dear Colleagues,

On Oct.28, 2006 I made an announcement about the CCB response with
regards to the ILC Config Change Request for the Parameter/Layout
section of Oct.7, 2006 (CCR#18).

I am now reporting to you EC and GDE that CCB has posted a revised
version of the CCB response report at

    http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=cache&media=bcd:ccb-com-layout20061102rev.pdf

There are no changes to the contents of CCB recommendations nor
to the suggested replacement text for the Parameter/Layout section
of BCD.

However, there are some changes in the text under discussion for
"Timing Control Issues".

The new text clarifies that the condition given by Equation (1)
represents a possible solution to adopt among more general cases.
Our thanks to Heiko Ehrlichmann who gave us his remark on this point.

With best regards,