[Ext-GDE-55] Status - BDS Change Config Request - July 29, 2006

Dear Colleagues,

With respect to the BDS Change Configuration Request of July 29, 2006
which was circulated via CCB email [Ext-GDE-52], we (CCB) have requested

- GDE Cost Engineers
- GDE CF/S Group Leaders
- Regional Leaders of Magnet TS
- Contacts for WWS
- Representative of MDI

for their assessment of the impacts of this proposal on the systems
of their concerns, with emails on July 29-30, 2006.

As of today (August 4, 2006) no responses have been received yet.

I surmise that this is due in part to the complexity of the issue
that requires substantial cross examination and internal discussion within
respective bodies, while the summer vacation situation causes everyone
to talk and walk much more slowly than usual.

Therefore, I am resetting the response deadline to be

         End of August 18, Friday, PDT (i.e. 2 weeks from now)

If any members of the parties above, and elsewhere within GDE, feel
that they cannot meet this deadline, I would like to hear ASAP.

Please, note that I am contemplating calling a video meeting to
go through your remarks with some Q/As once all relevant responses
are collected. I would welcome your suggestions for such a possibility,
also.

Thank you, as usual, for your understanding and cooperation.