[Ext-GDE-49] ML Change Request (June 12, 2006) is Class 1

Dear Colleagues,

This is with regards o the change request for the main linac systems
that was submitted by C.Adolphsen on June 12, 2006. The information
is available as [Ext-GDE-46] - http://lcdev.kek.jp/ML/PubCCB/msg00063.html
or as #13 at http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_history .

While this change request was originally *tentatively* classified as
Class 0, it became evident that a mild cost change is anticipated on
the part of the requesters in subsequent email exchanges, as well as
by most CCB members.

Consequently, I am reclassifying it as Class 1, effective today,
 June 3, 2006.

We (CCB) would appreciate hearing additional remarks on the cost
implications of this change request from the ML AG leaders and
any concerned parties, if any, besides what we have already heard this
morning from Chris, whose message as archived as

http://lcdev.kek.jp/ML/PubCCB/msg00062.html