[Ext-GDE-31] RTML Change request - April 13, 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I am announcing that CCB has received a change request for the
RTML section from T.Tenenbaum who is representing the RTML AG.

This change request relates to the effort of establishing
the consistency between the latest RTML lattice design posted on
the RDR wiki site and the RTML BC descriptions.

The requester suggests Class 0 for this change request, and the
CCB chair concurs, so it will be treated as Class 0.
I have asked D.Schulte and K.Kubo to act as CCB reviewers.

Now this request is brought to review by CCB, and is also open to
general discussion. Any members of GDE or GDE-related task groups
with comments or questions on this request, please direct them to
ml-ccb@xxxxxxxxxxxx and/or ml-ext-gde@xxxxxxxxxxxx by the end of
Friday, April 14, PDT.

BCD is available at
   http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_home
BCD change history is available at
   http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_history
RDR wiki for RTML is available at
   http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=rdr:rdr_as:rtml_home

--- Begin Message --- Attached please find a revised RTML text for the Baseline Configuration Document (BCD). The requested change is Class 0.

-PT

--- End Message ---