[Ext-GDE-30] Touch-up to White Paper (# of Tunnels Section)

Dear Colleagues,

I am announcing that the CCB has posted a touched-up version of
the GDE White Papers at

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_home

This relates to Section 12.3 "Number of Tunnels", authored by
J.P.Delahaye, H.Hayano and N.Phinney, where Figure 1 was
inadvertently misplaced, presumably during the conversion process
from the original PDF into the present MSWord in January, 2006.

Now the proper figure has been restored.

Our thanks to Sebastian Schaetzel (DESY) who pointed out the
problem, and to Jean-Pierre Delahaye who immediately provided us
with the original files.

With best regards,

ps. CCB actually is unclear if the White Papers ought to be treated
as part of BCD, in terms of "Change Control". However, since the files
sit in the same web area, why not offer some free nursing services?