[Ext-GDE-29] CCB Response to RTM Change Request of Mar.20, 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I am announcing that the CCB response, with regards to the Change
Request for the RTML section, concerning the beam diagnostic station
near the RTML entrance, is now posted at -

   http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=cache&media=bcd:ccb-com-rtml20060328.pdf

The change request has been submitted by P.Tenanbaum, representing
the RTML AG on March 20, 2006.

This change request was accepted as is. An updated RTML section
together with all-in-one PDF and MSWord files are posted under
Latest Official Version of BCD at:

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_home

Related information is available at the following URI:

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_history

We much appreciate the RTML AG leaders' professional style of
approaching this Change Control procedure, which is new to all, where
the very CCB itself is in the learning process of how to operate.
Our thanks to PT and E.S.Kim for their patience.

With best regards,