[Ext-GDE-27] CCB Response to CF/S Change Request of Mar.4, 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I am announcing that the CCB response, with regards to the
Change Request for the Converntional Facilities and Siting
(CF/S) section, concerning the Asian Sample Site, is now posted
at -

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=cache&media=bcd:ccb-com-site20060316.pdf

The change request has been submitted by A.Enomoto
one of the co-leaders of the CF/S Global Group on
March 4, 2006.

This change request was accepted as is. An updated Parameter
Section together with "all-in-one" PDF and MSWord files
are posted under "Latest Official Version of BCD" at:

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_home

Related information is available at the following URI:

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_history

Our apologies for taking more than a week to handle this
otherwise straightforward change request, due to interruption
by a large meeting.