[Ext-GDE-16] RTML BC Change Request Resubmitted

Dear Colleagues,

I am announcing that CCB has received a renewed change request
for the RTML section from its Area Group Leaders, represented
by P.Tenenbaum on Feb.24, 2006 PST.

The original RTML change request was submitted on Jan.27, 2006, but
CCB did not accept it "as is" in its communication of Feb.3, 2006
(check http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_history )

The renewed change request incorporates the parts which were
approved by the CCB last month.

I would like to ask two CCB members D.Schulte and K.Kubo to
review this request. Technically this is still Class 1, but I
expect the review process to proceed rather fast.

If any colleagues have any comments or issues with this subject,
please, let ml-ccb@xxxxxxxxxxxx know by Noon, Tuesday, Feb.28,
2006 PST.

--- Begin Message --- I have updated the RTML BCD to include the changes which were approved by the CCB last month. The updated version is available at

  http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~quarkpt/rtml.24feb2006.doc

-PT

--- End Message ---