[Ext-GDE-15] CCB Response to DR Change Request of Feb.6-7, 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I am announcing that the CCB response with regards to the
DR BCD Change Request (RF Frequency 500MHz --> 650MHz)
is now posted at

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=cache&media=bcd:ccb-com-dr20060227.pdf

The change request has been submitted by DR Area Leaders,
represented by Andy Wolski on Feb.6, 2006, PST.

Related information is available at the following URI:

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_history

This change request was accepted as is. An updated Damping Rings
Section is posted under "Latest Official Version of BCD"

  http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_home

The "all-in-one" MSWord file for the BCD has been updated, also.

We have to admit that managing a Word document with >300 pages
is a bit of a technical challenge (i.e. pain). Sometimes for some
inexplicable reasons a blank page sticks there and cannot be
removed, a section formatting mysteriously changes in exact
opposite ways against the editor's intention, and there is this
perpetual A4-vs-Letter paper size issue. We (CCB) are trying our
best, but if you see any problems with your sections, please do
let us know.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance. Sincerely,