[CCB-138] BCD Change Request #3 - DR RF

Dear GDE colleagues, and RDR team members,

As per the CCB change procedure (v.0.5, Feb.3, 2006),
http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_home ,
I am announcing that CCB has received a change request for
the Damping Ring part of BCD from Andy Wolski today (Feb. 7, 2006, JST).

1. This request is now posted as Request #3 at
   http://www.linearcollider.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bcd:bcd_history

   (To save the bandwidth, I am *NOT* attaching Andy's original
    email. Please, go look at the URI above.)

2. Based on the preliminary screening that I have done, I consider that
   this request belongs to Class 1, so this will be treated
   as a Class-1.

3. This request is open to the entire GDE and RDR team members.
   Please, share your thoughts or comments, please, at ml-ccb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   with cc: to whomever that might be concerned.

   The deadline is the end of Friday, Feb.10, PST.

4. I would like to ask two of the CCB members

         Masao Kuriki
         Warren Funk

   to review Andy's change request report, and develop the assessment
   within CCB as to

   - Whether the change request is agreeable, and
   - Whether any additional comments or remarks to be communicated.

5. The goal is to make a final CCB decision and approval (or else)
   of this request by the end of Wednesday, Feb.15, PST.

I realize that the RDR meeting, scheduled at FNAL for by Area/Global/
Technical System leaders next week (Feb.13-14) might either accelerate
(because relevant people get together) or decelerate this process
(because people are involved in non-CCB business), however.
I would like to ask for the colleague's understanding if the approval
process slips by several days.