[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[CCB-138] BCD Change Request #3 - DR RF
- Subject: [CCB-138] BCD Change Request #3 - DR RF
- From: N.Toge <toge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:34:12 +0900 (JST)
Dear GDE colleagues, and RDR team members,
As per the CCB change procedure (v.0.5, Feb.3, 2006),
I am announcing that CCB has received a change request for
the Damping Ring part of BCD from Andy Wolski today (Feb. 7, 2006, JST).
1. This request is now posted as Request #3 at
(To save the bandwidth, I am *NOT* attaching Andy's original
email. Please, go look at the URI above.)
2. Based on the preliminary screening that I have done, I consider that
this request belongs to Class 1, so this will be treated
as a Class-1.
3. This request is open to the entire GDE and RDR team members.
Please, share your thoughts or comments, please, at ml-ccb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
with cc: to whomever that might be concerned.
The deadline is the end of Friday, Feb.10, PST.
4. I would like to ask two of the CCB members
to review Andy's change request report, and develop the assessment
within CCB as to
- Whether the change request is agreeable, and
- Whether any additional comments or remarks to be communicated.
5. The goal is to make a final CCB decision and approval (or else)
of this request by the end of Wednesday, Feb.15, PST.
I realize that the RDR meeting, scheduled at FNAL for by Area/Global/
Technical System leaders next week (Feb.13-14) might either accelerate
(because relevant people get together) or decelerate this process
(because people are involved in non-CCB business), however.
I would like to ask for the colleague's understanding if the approval
process slips by several days.
- Nobu Toge (KEK, Accelerator Lab)