To: <huedem@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ml-ccb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CCB-38] CFS BCD Changes
Dear Emil,

This is Nobu Toge, CCB chair.

Do I understand correctly that you would like to replace
chapter4_bcd-cfs...pdf with a new version which incorporates
necessary modifications in reponse a recent request from
the CERN DG?

In that case, due to the urgent and high-level nature of
the issue, I would like to approve an immediate update of this
part.

If you could you email to us the PDF(s) in question, we
will look after the updating part.