Re: [CCB-38] CFS BCD Changes

Dear Emil,

> Vic, Jean Luc and Tom  (CFS group) asked me to update the CFS portion of the
> BCD to incoporate the changes noted below (if it is not too late).
> I have completed the various updated files needed, which i normally upload
> to the BCD, but upon seeing the note on the BCD, i would like to request
> approval or direction from you before proceeding.

This is Nobu Toge, CCB chair.

Do I understand correctly that you would like to replace
chapter4_bcd-cfs...pdf with a new version which incorporates
necessary modifications in reponse a recent request from
the CERN DG?

In that case, due to the urgent and high-level nature of
the issue, I would like to approve an immediate update of this
part.

If you could you email to us the PDF(s) in question, we
will look after the updating part.