To: <kuchler@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <atsushi.enomoto@xxxxxx>; <tomski@xxxxxxxx>; <huedem@xxxxxxxx>; <masami.tanaka@xxxxxx>; "Jean-Pierre Delahaye" <Jean-Pierre.Delahaye@xxxxxxx>; "Michael Poehler" <Michael.Poehler@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:30 AM
Subject: ILC BCD, European (CERN) site.

Dear Vic,

Following my mail of yesterday, I am sending you herewith (as the Editor
of our CFS part of the BCD) paragraph 4.2 duly modified upon request of
our
Director General.
Could you please either insert it directly in the BCD if this is still
feasible,
or forward it to people properly authorised to carry out this insertion
?

Thanks and see you soon at our video-meeting this afternoon (for us)
Jean-Luc

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Luc Baldy" <Jean-Luc.Baldy@xxxxxxx>